CAINE LiveCD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutorials Section needed!

3 posters

Go down

Tutorials Section needed! Empty Tutorials Section needed!

Post  putosusio Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:50 am

I suggest a tutorial or how to forum be added. I just found this distro and do not know where to start. I have several hard drives from friend's computers that have had one malfunction or another that I would like to practice on, in addition to my own; of course. Not to worry, I plan on googling the tools on the distro and finding more about them. I'm just suggesting since this forum appears to be pretty new (judging by the number of posts and forums) Maybe some of you who use these tools for a living could give us who don't an example of when a particular tool should be used and how.

putosusio

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Tutorials Section needed! Empty Re: Tutorials Section needed!

Post  nannib Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:07 pm

We are open to host any contribute...if someone wants or can do it ...we'll host its work on this website...like "List of tools".
Thanks
nannib
nannib
Admin

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-10-28

http://www.nannibassetti.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  slo.sleuth Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:34 pm

putosusio, tutorials are a great idea, but anticipating someone's needs can be hard to do. User jotekno wrote many tutorials a year or two back, most of which are still relevant today. You can search his postings first. If you have a specific need, post a question, and we'll try to help you.

Maybe when we get enough such question and answer threads, we can consolidate them into a tutorials section as you suggest!

slo.sleuth
slo.sleuth
slo.sleuth

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-31

http://linuxsleuthing.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum